- Best dive sites in the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, ranging from shallow reefs to caverns and blue holes
- Summer trips to Tiger Beach a scent triangle often attracts Caribbean Reef sharks, Lemon Sharks, and Tiger sharks
- Large platform for diving off the mother ship
- Highly trained crew
- Salon equipped with a full entertainment system
- Hot tub and spacious lounge area with sun deck
- Trips to shore to relax on sandy, white beaches
- Unlimited Nitrox, rental equipment and dive courses available
WITH BAHAMAS AGGRESSOR, YOU WILL EXPLORE THE MOST EXCITING MARINE LIFE THE EXUMA CAYS SEA PARK AND TIGER BEACH HAVE TO OFFER
The spacious and luxurious Bahamas Aggressor liveaboard will transport you in style to the world’s most abundant marine parks. The Exuma Cays and Southwest Eleuthera, a group of 350 cays that play host to all manner of sea life, is a favorite among divers in the Bahamas. You’ll always get the best dive in the cays. You are sure to love the dramatic walls and pelagic-filled drifts. During the summer there are also some trips going to the remote and famous Tiger Beach to see sharks.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You’ll be diving in total comfort aboard the spacious 100 ft (30 meter) liveaboard Bahamas Aggressor. All of the diving takes place from the mother ship. Divers will enjoy a large stern diving platform area fitted with easy access ladders for ease of entry and exit. Fresh water showers are located directly on the back deck, and each diver is assigned his or her own locker for storing dive gear.