- Belize is the western hemisphere’s longest unbroken barrier reef with walls 400 species of fish and abundant coral, sharks, dolphin, tarpon, Eagle Rays
- Visit the famous Blue Hole,330 plus meters, an incredible collapsed cave system
- 4-5 days per day (incl. night dives)
- All dives from the spacious deck of the mother ship
- All levels of divers are welcome
- Amazing boat for time off after diving
- Nitrox and rental equipment is available
- Day hotel available for early arrivals
BELIZE AGGRESSOR III IS THE TRUSTED LIVEABOARD FOR DIVERS ON THEIR JOURNEY TO SHED LIGHT ON THE HIDDEN SECRETS OF BELIZE
Onboard the luxurious liveaboard Belize Aggresor III, you will languish in the warm and crystal clear water boasting amazing visibility. Enjoy and explore some of the most exciting dive spots in the world – Half Moon Caye, Blue Hole, Turneffe and more. Named one of the 10 best dive sites in the world, Belize has it all, colorful corals, small creatures and larger species such as dolphins, sharks, tarpon and eafle rays. After an exhilarating diving day aboard the liveaboard Belize Aggressor III, unwind on the sundeck, in the jacuzzi or at the bar and enjoy fresh food.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The liveaboard Belize Aggressor III is 110 feet (33.528m) long and 72 feet (22m) wide. The vessel provides a wide range of diving to ensure your dive safari holiday becomes a memorable experience.
The M/V liveaboard Belize Aggressor III comfortably accommodates 18 divers attended to by an attentive crew of 6 members. Boat facilities include a spacious salon with full entertainment system, Karaoke, movies, library, fish identification sessions, games. The spacious sun deck features a hot tub, chaise lounges and bar service. All nine liveaboard cabins include a private head and shower, individual climate control and TV/DVD. l Liveaboard Belize Aggressor III has 3 types of cabins: master stateroom, deluxe stateroom and deluxe stateroom bunk style.