- The Cayman Islands boast some of the most spectacular wall& wreck dives in the Caribbean
- Explore the vibrant coral reefs, walls and ship wrecks of Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac
- Barracudas, turtles, eagle rays, reef sharks, grouper, stingrays, eels and tarpon and feed stingrays at the famous Stingray City
- Up to 5 dives a day from the spacious stern platform
- Hot tub and shaded sun deck
- Beer and wine included and you can bring your favorite alcohol
- Air conditioned state rooms and salon
- Dive courses offered
- Nitrox and rental equipment available
THE CAYMAN AGGRESSOR IV ACCOMMODATES DIVERS IN STYLE AS THEY EXPLORE THE CRYSTAL, CLEAR, WARM WATER OF THE CAYMAN ISLANDS, A WORLD RENOWNED DIVING DESTINATION
Class and comfort are standard aboard the Cayman Aggressor IV, nestled in the warm, turquoise waters of the western Caribbean. Divers will explore the intense walls and shipwrecks of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman Island. This British colony boasts the most colorful reefs and brilliant marine life the Caribbean has to offer to make its destination a diving paradise.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Built for comfort and power, the Cayman Aggressor IV is a 110’ yacht. Her amenities are numerous and a diver’s every need will be anticipated as you cruise in style to the best diving destinations in the Caymans islands. The Cayman Aggressor IV sleeps, 18 people. Her deluxe accommodations include 9 recently renovated rooms: six deluxe staterooms with double or single berths, two single-share staterooms with a shared bathroom between rooms, and a master stateroom with queen bed. Each room is equipped with individual climate controls.
WHEN GUESTS ARE NOT RELAXING IN THEIR COMFY ROOMS, THEY CAN RETREAT TO THE LARGE, AIR CONDITIONED SALON AND DINING AREA.
Between dives, lounge on the sun deck complete with deck chairs, stereo, bar, and grill or soak in the hot tub under the stars. The Cayman Aggressor IV also has a photo center complete with digital video and photo editing computer, to recall and create memories of your magnificent dives. For a variety of nightly entertainment and between dives, there is snorkeling, fish identification presentations, movies, games and more.