- Liveaboard diving at its best in one of the world’s most bio-diverse marine environments such as Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, Derawan Islands and the Banda Sea
- A seemingly endless variety of macro sea life, 1000’s of species of fish, vertical walls, deep water trenches, submerged volcanoes
- Sharks, mantas, dolphins and tiny macro-critters, pygmy seahorses, coral gardens and record numbers of crazy coral reef species
- There will be excursions to see the famous Komodo Dragon (on Komodo trips)
- Luxury yacht perfectly suited for diving Indonesia
- The experienced crew will assist scuba divers as they dive from two dive tenders
- Non-divers welcome
- Local favorites and international cuisine
- The drink selection includes local beer and wine.
- Nitrox and rental equipment, dive certifications available
ABOARD THE LIVEABOARD INDO AGGRESSOR, YOU WILL EMBARK ON AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME TO INDONESIA’S BEST DIVING AND MEET ANCIENT KOMODO DRAGONS
The signature land attraction on your Indo Aggressor LiveAboard cruise will be an encounter with the world’s largest lizard – the flesh eating Komodo Dragon. The liveaboard Indo Aggressor sets sail for Bali’s best diving sites then heads west towards Komodo National Park. Other incredible sites include Tulamben, Forgotten Islands, Maumere and Wakatobi. Discover the personal touch of first class service that sets the liveaboard Indo Aggressor apart from the rest. Containing 20% of the world’s coral reefs and 3,000 different species of fish, 600 coral species, deep water trenches, volcanic sea mounts, World War II wrecks, diving in Indonesia is both excellent and inexpensive.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The liveaboard Indo Aggressor is a 124 feet (37.7952m) long and 26 feet (7.9248m) wide sailing vessel. This yacht is a magnificent, traditional wooden boat, set to explore the majestic underwater world of remote Eastern Indonesia. 18 liveaboard crew members are available to meet your every need. Aboard the liveaboard Indo Aggressor divers will explore the most biodiverse waters on the planet, with pristine, remote sites all aboard the personalized and comfortable setting of a liveaboard safari.
The liveaboard Indo Aggressor feature 3 types of air conditioned cabins: master stateroom, deluxe stateroom and twin stateroom. All liveaboard cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and hot water shower and include: individually controlled air conditioning, portholes, windows in Master cabins, toiletries, dresser, kimono, bath and beach towels. Divers can begin their day with an optional early morning wake-up hot drink service. Guests can relax in their private stateroom surrounded by quaint teakwood antique-style interior furniture.
For entertainment and activities apart from great diving, the liveaboard Indo Aggressor offers snorkeling, fishing, movies, library, TV/DVD and stereo player. Bring your own electronics and lounge in the air-conditioned saloon complete with internet. Hang at the bar with your favorite drink as you and your buddies discuss the day’s amazing diving. If relaxing is your thing, lounge on the sundeck with plush deck chairs as you dream about your next dive adventure. Shore excursions include encounters with the world’s largest lizard – the ancient and mysterious Komodo Dragon.