- Jardines de la Reina Marine Park the biggest treasures in the Caribbean and one of the world’s best-preserved marine areas
- Caribbean reef sharks, silky sharks, large groupers, eagle rays, and more
- two dive tenders
- Optional snorkeling with small Crocodiles
- Education with biologists and marine experts
- All dives are from tenders
- Available to kids 10 and older
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard
- Shaded wet bar, grill and Hot tub on board
- Photo center with a digital video and still photo editing computer
- Nitrox available (must be prepaid)
- Snorkeling, fishing and shore excursions
JARDINES AGGRESSOR I TRANSPORTS DIVERS TO CUBA’S MARINE ECOSYSTEMS IN THE CARIBBEAN
The dive safari vacation aboard the liveaboard Jardines Aggressor I will allow students the opportunity to visit with Cuban scientists and marine experts in a unique ocean conservation and cultural exchange. The liveaboard educational dive adventure will include exploring the Fortress of El Morro and Habana Vieja as well as the spectacular Gardens of the Queen (Jardines de la Reina) National Park with some of the most pristine and biodiverse diving in the Caribbean. This is the liveaboard youth dive safari of a lifetime with their diverse, rich marine environments fringed with sandy beach seascapes and exotic island adventures.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Jardines Aggressor I is a spacious, diver designed 110 feet (33m) long liveaboard. Guests will be welcomed by the 13 experienced English and Spanish speaking crew members. The Jardines Aggressor I liveaboard sleeps 20 guests in privacy and comfort. The choice of cabins aboard the Jardines Aggressor I include 2 Movable Queen size cabins, featuring side-by-side beds, 8 Deluxe staterooms, each with single side-by-side beds. Each liveaboard stateroom has its own private bathroom with a toilet and shower. All staterooms have individual climate controls and a safe.