- World class liveaboard boat diving along the western coast of the Big Island of Hawaii to encounter reef, tiger and Galapagos sharks, butterfly fish, Spanish dancers, turtles, manta rays, frogfish and the occasional spinner dolphin
- One of the best places in the world to experience groups of manta rays at the famous “Manta Ray Heaven” dive site
- Year-round diving in crystal clear visibility of 30 meters, with most dive sites being shallow with little to no current
- Hot Tub
- Up to five action packed dives each day including night dives
- Dives from mothership
- Soft drinks, iced tea, beer, and wine are complimentary.
- Guests can relax in the air-conditioned salon and enjoy the sun deck with loungers and deck
- Equipment and Nitrox available for an extra charge
- Cell phone reception
THE KONA AGGRESSOR II WITH ITS SPACIOUS DESIGN, WHISKS DIVERS AWAY TO THE THRILLING UNDERWATER ADVENTURES OF HAWAII’S BIG ISLAND
The luxurious Kona Aggressor II liveaboard is a diver’s dream as it travels along the western coast of the island to sites like Paradise Pinnacle, Tubestria Tunnel, The Hive, Turtle Pinnacle and Rob’s Reef. The liveaboard yacht ventures far from the reach of day operators to beautiful South Point, the southernmost tip of Hawaii and the United States, weather permitting. With lava flows in the background, divers suit up for a week of spectacular diving.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The 80-foot (24 meter) Kona Aggressor II liveaboard was built in Built in 1992 as a diving liveaboard, sparing no expense for the comfort and safety of divers. The spacious liveaboard catamaran design ensures stability and easily accommodates 14 guests and 6 crew members. During the day, guests are more than welcome to take a dip in Hawaii’s warm waters from the swim platform. In addition, the ‘moon deck’ bar provides a central meeting point for guests to discuss the day’s dives. With many of the dive sites featuring amazing snorkeling, non-divers have the opportunity to come and go from the water as they please as diving is conducted from the mothership. Don’t let your non-diving friends feel left out. Bring them along on your liveaboard diving adventure!
The luxurious air-conditioned liveaboard cabins come in two styles: 5 double staterooms and 1 quad stateroom. The double staterooms feature a lower double bed with an upper single bunk and are located on the lower deck. The roomy quad has two sets of bunk beds, one with full-size bed upper and lower and another one with an upper and lower seingle bed and is located on the upper deck. All liveaboard staterooms have full windows, private hot-water showers, individual climate controls, safes, hair dryers and bath robes.