- Diving one of the best dive locations in the world, the Maldives
- Explore amazing reefs and soft corals
- Famous manta cleaning stations, whalesharks, sharks of many types, great macro
- Dives done from dhonis with experienced guide
- Guests will dive up to 18 dives during the week
- Bar, grill, all on the spacious sundeck
- Beer, wine and all non-alcoholic beverages included
- Cell phone service offered
- Nitrox, dive courses and rental equipment available
MALDIVES AGGRESSOR IS AN IMPRESSIVE YACHT BUILT EXCLUSIVELY TO SERVE TODAY’S DIVERS AND TO SHED LIGHT ON THE HIDDEN SECRETS OF THE MALDIVES.
The Maldives Islands lie Southwest of India. Scattered across the equator in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the gem-like islands of the Maldives depict the rare vision of a tropical paradise. Palm fringed islands with sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear warm waters and coral reefs teeming with abundant varieties of marine flora and fauna, fascinates visitors as it has for thousands of years.
The beautiful and spacious Maldives Aggressor cruises the Southwest of India where islands are visible across the equator like gems. Divers describe the islands of the Maldives as a rare vision of a tropical paradise, coral reefs teeming with pelagics and biodiversity are fringed by palms and brilliant white beaches.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The elegant and perfectly designed Maldives Aggressor is 115 ft. long yacht with a 26 ft. beam. She was built specifically for divers and offers power, comfort, safety and stability. The Maldives Aggressor features a beautiful and spacious salon, as well as chaise lounges, deck chairs, bar, grill, all on her roomy sun deck.
Maldives Aggressor can accommodate 20 passengers in 10 staterooms; 6 staterooms with a double/single and 4 staterooms with 2 single berths. Each of the double and single staterooms has portholes in the cabin. The luxurious and well-equipped staterooms are located on the main deck. This amazing yacht has amenities such as a 110 volt camera charging station and computer station in each room. For recording diver’s experiences, she is equipped with a complete photo/video center.