- Action-packed diving with all kinds of sharks, bull sharks, schooling hammerheads, rays and whales on Cocos, Bat or Caño Island off the cost of Costa Rica
- Dives taken from 7 meter pangas (dinghy)
- Hike through some of these islands’ jungles and take private swims in her spectacular waterfalls
- Facilities include a large air-conditioned saloon and restaurant
- The lounge is equipped with TV, DVD and music system
- Personal EPIRBs for diving
- Nitrox and rental equipment available
THE OKEANOS AGGRESSOR II IS YOUR EXOTIC ESCAPE TO THE LUSH, GREEN UNINHABITED ISLANDS OF COSTA RICA
Welcome to a liveaboard dive world filled with brilliant coral and amazing large marine animals. This uninhabited islands are home to some of the largest schools of large fish, sharks, rays and whales on Earth. Mixed with the allure of jungle adventures, the unique diving in warm waters with amazing visibility will top your all-time list of best-ever dives. Surround yourself in schools of hammerheads, white-tipped sharks, mantas, bull sharks or even whale sharks that school in the aquamarine waters of Cocos Island, Caños Island, and Bat Island.
Headed for distant Costa Rica Pacific Islands, the liveaboard Okeanos Aggressor II (formerly known as Wind Dancer), with its spacious and comfortable accomodations is a liveabaord that supplies divers with a 10-night or 8-night dive package.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The liveaboard Okeanos Aggressor II was fitted for diving in 2010. You’ll find everything you need onboard to prepare for the dives of a lifetime and an experienced crew who will anticipate your every need.
Between dives on this liveaboard, enjoy the spacious lounge as well as sun decks with loungers and chairs. A cocktail bar and grill round out the on board, common amenities. The liveaboard Okeanos Aggressor II boasts 11 cabins to accommodate 22 guests. The Deluxe Staterooms include lower double beds and a single upper bunk. The Master Staterooms on this liveabaord sport queen beds, while the spacious Owner Staterooms feature two single beds or a double bed, wood-paneling and a table for in-cabin dining. All rooms include private ensuite bathrooms, closets, port or picture window, individual climate control, hair dryer and media player.