- The Palau Aggressor II is a world class liveaboard with year round Palau cruises
- Explore Palau Shark santuary, WWII wrecks, blue holes, and sheer walls
- Big Drop-Off, Blue Corner, Chandelier Caves, some of the world’s best diving
- Blacktip reef, hammerhead whitetips and oceanic whitetips sharks, eagle rays, dolphins, Shore excursions
- Sun deck with loungers and bar
- Soft drinks, iced tea, beer, and wine are complimentary
- Rental equipment and nitrox, satellite email available
THE PALAU AGGRESSOR II LIVEABOARD TRANSPORTS DIVERS IN ROOMY COMFORT TO THE INCREDIBLE AND DIVERSE DIVING ONLY EXPERIENCED IN THE WATERS OF PALAU
Liveaboard Palau Aggressor II, sister ship to the liveaboard Palau Rock Island Aggressor, has been safely transporting divers to Palau’s mushroom-shaped rock islands for over 23 years. The liveaboard Palau Aggressor II’s luxurious accommodations are sure to please as she whisks divers to diverse marine environments such as: shark-infested channels, WWII wrecks and caves. Divers will be astounded at the sheer walls covered in lush soft corals and huge anemones and giant pelagics coursing through the nutrient rich currents on this incredible dive safari.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The liveaboard Palau Aggressor II, at 32 meter (106’ feet), was custom designed to transport divers in safety, comfort and stability. There are 11 English, Spanish and Pilipino speaking crew members who will wait attentively on a maximum of 18 guests. The 9 comfortable, spacious and air conditioned cabins on the liveaboard Palau Aggressor II include: 8 deluxe cabins with a queen and single bunk, one double cabin with a full and single bunk. Each liveaboard stateroom has extra storage and individual climate controls. All cabins are equipped with a private bathroom with hot water showers, closet, picture window, hair dryer, and individual temperature control.