- Liveaboard diving at its best to the world’s most bio-diverse marine environments such as Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, Derawan Island and the Banda Sea
- A seemingly endless variety of macro sea life, 1000’s of species of fish, vertical walls, deep water trenches, submerged volcanoes
- Sharks, mantas, dolphins and tiny macro-critters, pygmy seahorses, coral gardens and record numbers of crazy coral reef species
- Camera table, fresh water showers, spacious salon, upper shadow and sun deck
- Dives from tenders
- Buffet lunch, mid-afternoon snacks, and elegant chef prepared dinner with tableside service
- 3G network free (when available)
- Nitrox and rental equipment available
RAJAT AMPAT AGGRESSOR IS A DIVE ADVENTURER’S FANTASY FOR AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY TO THE MOST ABUNDANT MARINE LIFE IN INDONESIAN WATERS
The sturdy and comfortable Raja Ampat Aggressor travels to the ‘Four Kings’, located in the heart of The Coral Triangle, known to have the richest coral reef ecosystem in the world. The four main areas offering itineraries are: Raja Ampat, Cenderawasih Bay, Banda Sea and Triton Bay. If you haven’t experienced the diving in this area, it is fantastic due to the diversity and abundance of marine life comprised of over 1500 islands and home to 600 types of corals, 1,500 fish species and over 600 types of mollusks.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The 100-foot Raja Ampat Aggressor and her 13 crew members safely and comfortably transport divers from one amazing dive site to another. While Indonesian waters are known for being a bit rough even during the right season, guests won’t feel much on board this well-built yacht. The steel-hulled ship cruises at 8 knots, providing the opportunity to dive a wide variety of sites in a single trip.
There are many options to keep guests occupied between dives. Daily activities include fish identification sessions, photo sharing, movies and a stereo for listening to your favorite tunes. Soak in the hot tub, enjoy a drink at the bar, or lounge on the shaded sun deck. There is also a small shop for buying souvenirs. Depending on the itinerary, guests may be given the opportunity to go on shore excursions. From dense jungles to unforgettable interactions with the locals, you are sure to make memories that last a lifetime.
Aboard Raja Ampat Aggressor, 16 divers will have their choice of three cabin types: Master Staterooms, Deluxe Staterooms or Twin Staterooms. The Master Stateroom features a queen bed, the Deluxe Staterooms sport both a queen-size bed and a twin bed, while five Twin Staterooms have two twin beds in an L-shape. All rooms boast windows, air-conditioning with individual climate controls, en suite bathrooms and TVs with media players.