- Liveaboard diving in the Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Myanmar/Burma/Burma and the Gulf of Thailand
- Clear waters and widespread corals make these islands wonderful for divers
- With a little bit of luck, you can see whale sharks, leopard sharks and manta rays, turtles, big parrot fish, reef sharks, Napoleon wrasses and many other small reef inhabitants
- Dive up to 5 times a day including night dives
- Dive from spacious skiff
- Air conditioned cabins with shaded deck
- Hot tub on deck
- Rental equipment and Nitrox available
THE THAILAND AGGRESSOR TRANSPORTS DIVERS TO DISCOVER THE TREASURES OF THE ADAMAN SEA AND MYANMAR
Venture to Thailand “The Land of Smiles” and Myanmar aboard the liveaboard, Thailand Aggressor. These island paradises lie only 8 degrees north of the equator and enjoy a tropical climate year round. For divers, the true treasures of the Andaman Sea are found at famous sites in areas such as the Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Surin Islands where the warm, clear water draws large schools of tropical fish, manta rays, and the awe-inspiring whale shark.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A member of the Aggressor Fleet, Thailand Aggressor is a 32m world-class liveaboard yacht scheduling year round Palau diving cruises. Her luxurious accommodations will transport you in style to some of the best diving on Earth. The wealth of aquatic life will delight underwater photographers.
TOPSIDE, AN ATTENTIVE CREW OF 6 IS ON HAND TO ENSURE THE COMFORT AND SATISFACTION OF UP TO 18 GUESTS
Thailand Aggressor has 9 luxury staterooms equipped with private bathroom and shower, storage and individual climate control. Each comfortable room has a picture window view, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, fluffy, soft bathrobes for in between dives, and fresh towels daily. The onboard menu features a variety of American fare and local cuisine. Soft drinks, iced tea, beer, and wine are complimentary. Guests can relax in the air-conditioned lounge and enjoy the sun deck with loungers, deck chairs, bar service and CD/stereo player. Relax after a fantastic day of diving in the on-deck hot tub while having a glass of wine or beer under the Pacific sky.