Vacala Bay Resort Luxury Villa
Situated on the tranquil island of Taveuni, the garden island of Fiji, Vacala Bay Resort is a luxury destination for the eco-conscious. This 5-star eco-resort benefits from pristine beaches and lush, unspoilt scenery that is sure to induce unparalleled levels of relaxation. The resort is located on Vacala Bay, also known as Prince Charles Beach, after receiving the unofficial stamp of royal approval from HRH The Prince of Wales, who swam from the royal yacht onto Vacala Bay whilst on vacation.
Adventure-seekers will be rewarded during a visit to this idyllic resort, with perfect conditions for world-class water sports on offer. Taveuni is famed for its soft coral reefs along the Somosomo Strait, and is a leading destination for beginner and experienced scuba divers. For those who prefer to stay above the water, Taveuni is also an ideal location for windsurfing, with breathtaking natural scenery and crystal clear waters.
Vacation Packages from $995.00 for 2 people.
- 7 nights of accommodation in VBR’s luxury private villa for 2 people
- all meals – breakfast, lunch, 4-course dinner
- bottle of bubbly upon arrival
- our selection of house wines and local beer
- daily maid service
- complimentary laundry service
- full day sailing trip on the resort’s 45’ fast sailing catamaran LOOPING, to discover the splendour of Fiji’s Fabulous Far North (valued at $1750 USD)
- 2 massage treatments of your choice
- bath products, robes, in-room safe
- complimentary wi-fi internet
- return airport transfer